Friday, July 21, 2006

I bought something

Okay, so I bought two. I am EITHER going to wear the black sling-neck tank top (with my own pretty silver and black skirt) OR the black-and-white polka off-shoulder top (preferred, with black skirt or pants) for the scene. Whichever one I DON'T wear will get returned. Or maybe both depending on what happens with the final costuming decision. Can you tell this is low-budget?

Anyway, now that I've already partially busted a step, I am going to be more conscientious from now on, and add another. A really really tough one.

Step 5: No fashion websites. I allow myself a few: the Splendora style newsletter, the wardrobe refashion blog, and my own fashion cents (and of course this blog). Only these three. Forever.

I think I'll just pass out now, thank you.

No comments: