Monday, July 24, 2006

Polka dot

I wore the polka dot top! So the black one has to be returned. I can't return the polka dot top even though I only wore it for 4 hours - exchanges only. Might exchange it because it isn't as off-shoulder as it seems.

I was sorely tempted by a fashion-show for hunger, a series of dress-for-less-makeover type shows, and almost went to the clothing section of Realsimple.com but I resisted and haven't looked back.

Instead, I go to sleep dreaming of what to wear and how. To counteract, I set aside one of my Indian salwar sets to give away.

Step #6: If you truly need something, MAKE IT instead of buying.

In that vein, I am going to try to make a pair of short capris out of that XL tshirt I bought for the AIDS walk. I do need a pair of stretchy workout capris, especially in this summer heat.

No comments: