Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Refashion

I posted something on Wardrobe Refashion today - my first!

Finished making the tshirt into capri pants. I had a couple of mishaps with it (put the waistband on backwards) but then managed to fix the error. The overall waist is a little lower than I would like, but it works. I put a drawstring in the waist that ties on the side - much better to hold it up!

Here is a picture.

Right now I don't NEED any other clothing. I found a pair of my grandmother's shoes which fit me just right. They are black loafers and don't look too bad, so I'm okay for shoes. I may need to buy/make some gifts, however. Let's see.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Rani, Welcome to Wardrobe Refashion. I'm impressed that you are jumping right in with the refashioning. I joined for the same reasons: shop/spend less, reduce my wardrobe -- hard considering that I love clothing, not to mention very limited closet space. Again, welcome aboard. Good luck -- and stay out of the mall!