Thursday, February 15, 2007

Seven #4 and Poem



I need to think of some more interesting titles...

Yesterday's revelation has prompted today's Eco tip!

Eco Tip: save anything you were going to put in the trash. Find a new use for it and keep it out of the landfill!

I'm going out of town for the weekend so I'm posting this week's list of things given away now:

1. 4 packets of handmade cards
2. 3 bangles
3. a bead necklace
4-5. 2 scarves
6-8. 3 skeins of yarn
9. bag of buttons and string
10. empty lip gloss box

Not the most amazing of giveaways but it brings my total to 46.

AND another spontaneous poem. I love Greek mythology.

Mirrored on the computer
Is me, Is I
A teardrop of a reflection
liquid crystal, liquid silver
Flowing in and out of bits and bytes
Mesmerized by the glow of pixels
Gazing deep, deeper
Narcissa, drawn into herself
While an Echo awaits me
Somewhere.

No comments: