Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two steps forward, two steps back

While I'm simultaneously suffering from various maladies, I'm trying to keep up my posts. The last two were actually posted only yesterday and the day before but somehow since they were first drafted on Sunday that's what they show.

Anyway, the dryer lint doll is still legless. I think I'm just going to try to redo her leg entirely.

In the meantime, I've drawn out a preliminary plan for the cutout lamp (a la Tord Boontje). I'll have to trace it out onto some white or brown kraft paper and I will cut.

A spontaneous poem:
tiny grain of sand
in my eye
a perpetual reminder
devastating ebullience
suffused with intolerable reticence
forever grating, forever swimming
finding life
in my tears.

Eco-tip: Building or buying? Know what to look for and give your home a green upgrade at Toolbase.org

No comments: