Thursday, April 05, 2007

Creative Productivity

Today's creative achievements:

:: chile corn muffins made vegan, with cornmeal, and hot green chilies, served warm with spicy ketchup

:: drawing for paper cutout completed! FINALLY! I'll start cutting this weekend. I really want to finish before our big trip to India, but I'm not sure I can.

:: expanded an ever-growing list of "Projects To Do" as seen on various blogs

:: packed another gift package

:: received a used book ordered for my grandmother, and another for a cousin's daughter (ordered from gift cards, hopefully not a compact violation)

:: cut scrap paper bits from junk mail and torn envelopes

:: put out giveaways this week for charity pickups

I've also ordered Childcraft Volume 11 (Make and Do) used. I discovered it through West Coast Crafty. I'm really looking forward to seeing it and passing it on to a child who'll love it!

:: made my belated april calendar, super simple

Don't ask about work!

No pictures of all these yummies today because my camera is with a friend in more important service, recording art performances.

Fave Eco-tip trick: I've been getting a lot of address labels. So many I may move before I use them all! I've written to most people asking them not to send any more, but in the meantime, I love to cut off the left-hand pictures they have on them, which make little square stickers! They are perfect for sealing envelopes, decorating a package, or sticking on the backs of children's hands.

No comments: