Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Miscellaneous Manic Madnesday Morning

Brought to you by the letter M and the number 3.

Today is just one of those days when I wish I were a housewife. A lazy one. (M is for homeMaker?).

I've accomplished little at work (ahem, I'm writing in my blog!), lost a bid on a house, and I'm browsing three interesting blogs with lovely pictures:

1. Molly Chicken - the epitome of cuteness
2. Non-dairy diary - art skills like you wouldn't believe
3. Yarnstorm - flowers, knitting, and food. Yum!

Progress on my new rule to get rid of things: I've already put away a bunch of things for next week's Seven. A couple of other household things have gone in the giveaway pile. I am more attached to stuff than I thought, and I fear I am too addicted to materialism to truly simplify. We'll see how it goes after I get back.

Get back you ask? Well, here's a surprise: I am headed to Paris for the weekend! I know, it's sudden, and I know virtually no French other than bonjour, voila, and ooh la la! However, I'm excited, and will catch up for a romantic getaway with dh who is over there for a conference.

So, au revoir my blogging friends and bon week-end!

Eco-tip: Try this instead of television. Sit outside with dinner. Sit under the stars and point out constellations or make up your own. Listen.

No comments: