Friday, July 20, 2007

Just things to do

I think I'm going crazy, so this is where I'm venting. Advance apologies to all!

Work is driving me crazy and making me unhappy.

I'm sleep deprived.

I'm way behind on lots of things.

I wish I had more time with my husband and at home.

These are all understatements.

One of the few things that keeps me sane is crafting. The no-list method is working out. I'm less stressed, and I sat for about an hour today just taking apart an old crochet belt I made from orange flowers that I didn't like. I reconnected the flowers to make a crochet flower bowl, and made ponytail holders out of three other pretty flowers. The others are going away.

I've also cut out the pieces for the Toaster Cover, made following roughly the pattern here. Next step: sewing!

Ah, I feel better. Thank you for reading.

Eco-tip: Fair Trade versions of more and more items are available now. Look for rice, coffee, tea, chocolate, and spices like vanilla.

1 comment:

Isle Dance said...

Good for you. Sounds like fun. :)