Friday, June 13, 2008

In the midst of it all

I don't write much about politics, but really, being green and sustainable and free all are interrelated. Inalienable rights.

So, I would have supported Dennis Kucinich for the presidency, at least in part, until he dropped out. And now I'm sure, since he read out the articles of impeachment against George W. Bush on C-SPAN. Read them here. And weep, because no one seems to be doing anything about it.

But we can!

1 get informed by reading
2 tell people (post on your blog or email)
3 vote for people you truly believe in (after doing #1)
4 take part in local government

2 comments:

Isle Dance said...

I worry about sharing this, but I know you'd want to know: When I researched him, I sadly found this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jackson-katz/dennis-kucinich-endorses-_b_77226.html

...and it makes me wonder if we can ever truly trust politicians. Ugh. I hate that I even think that now, too.

rani said...

Yes, ugh - thanks for that. I have actually been supporting others, like Ralph Nader, who actually seem to have consistent principles. There's dirt on everyone, though, isn't there?