Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Quickstart, no finish?

I'm one of those people you'd call a starter. I have a million ideas in my head, and many of them find expression - on paper, in crafts, or on the internet.

Finishing, however, is not my forte. Hence the partially written short stories and books, the piles of craft materials for some-day, the partly-knitted projects. And the neglected websites.

Am I the only one with this problem? I have about 20 different websites. They are websites created over the last 15 years (almost), but some are sorely neglected, never updated with new information that people send me, or just somehow seeming active when they are not.

So it was time to take action. First, I shut down my Fashion Cents website - leaving only the archives for perusal. I did the same with The Remedy Page overall. A few more, along with keeping my email inbox small and remembering not to commit to things I don't have time for, and I'll have a little cleanliness in my internet experience, without the guilt!

No comments: