Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seven things

More. I may be obsessed with clutter now. It appears the nesting phase is gone!

  1. two golden bangles - I just have too many, but I'm loath to toss them (yet)
  2. bag of pretty glass pieces - got them free. they were intended for the garden. Just can't find a place to use them.
  3. a couple pairs of earrings, a necklace, a bracelet (to my sister, and a silver pair back to my mom, to be repurposed)
  4. two pretty jewelry boxes - now that I have a little less jewelry to store
  5. paper punch - makes pretty flowers, but sticks a little. used for what i need, time's up.
  6. extra envelopes - saved from mailings and junk mail. even i, a letter-writer, have too many. plus, it's more fun to make your own.
  7. small ball of twine - i have another large one

No comments: